Search This Blog

27.10.10

In Memoriam

Okay, this post is the one I promised in Memory of my dear little bunny rabbit, Remie.
That pic is not the greatest lighting, but it was later in the day.
I miss him so much. He was a purebred Thrianta.(pronounced tree-anta) He actally won a prize in the Hernando County Fair.
It was a blue ribbon.
It was actually kind of funny because the next day he had chewed it up. LOL!
I probably could have won more because he was such a beautiful rabbit, but my 4-h leader, when I said I was going, said "Okay". CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?!?!?!?!
So I left only halfway through ('cuz I was a noob and didn't know there was another part) and my 4-H leader's daughter Won A PRIZE THAT I COULD HAVE EASILY GOTTEN IF SHE HADN'T CHEATED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! The prize was either a belt buckle or one half the size of the first place one.

No comments:

Post a Comment