Search This Blog

21.11.10

Club Rant

Okay, in my 100 things post, #88, I believe, i began a rant about my nickname given to me by one of the co- presidents of the anime club. Knitting (*shudder*) Princess. GAH! i refuse to have any correlation to ANYTHING princess-ey. I despise princesses. I wouldn't even waste my braincells thinking about making a princess doll, even to burn it. Nuh-uh, No WAY, JOSE! I think she got the hint about my not liking it from the way i just got this really sour expression on my face whenever she called me that. I could have been laughing, and she called me that, and I would just STOP.

Okay Rant over.

Hah, you thought this post was done didn't you. Admit it.

Well its not.

I want to talk briefly about FLCL (aka fooly cooly)

Probably the most EPIC and hard to follow anime EVAR!
I think its really fun though.

My favorite character from that is probably Canti, the ULTIMATELY awesome-est robot ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment