Search This Blog

13.3.11

Late Night Fright

MWAHAHAHA!!!!!
I discovered a new website that has incredibly freakishly demonic stuffs on it.

Ravensblight!!!

It's an incredible sight to behold. The first page where you end up is the "Main Street" and the buildings are the links! I loved the "Them damn kids" story in the library, also "the ballad of fridgeteddy". Both wonderfully demonic. Not so much the first one now that I think about it. Oh, and if anyone can figure out how to get the mp3's onto a player, drop me a comment plz. I'd like to actually be able to hear the music.

The stuff isn't actually so creepy as bizarre.

OMG but i loved the demon gold necklace with the diamond. It was actually a picture too. Its in the art gallery thru the second door of the 3D/Jewellry section.

1 comment:

  1. P.S. I got the music onto my player. I like "no use crying" pretty good death/satanic song, if your in that type of mood.

    ReplyDelete