Search This Blog

23.2.11

Anime Club

New update from club. I am so amazed by Marvel Vs. Capcom 3. I am not that good at it compared to the other ppl playing it. I want to get it now, though. 'Cuz i want to get better at playing it and actually know how to play it.

I just asked my friend Yami (nickname) to bring in the Ed handwarmer I made her so I can take pictures of it. I'll make it looks as cute as i think it will if I do it right.

OH! Great idea suddenly! I'm in a paint class, and the teacher just kind of lets us do whatever as long as the color goes with what she's teaching. I'll probably print up a picture of the human transmutation circle and I'll paint that. It will be so cool. Also, as soon as I get a PayPal, I'll put it on my Etsy. $15!!!!!!
Only in blue like in the show...

And I'm going to have to get it bigger so I can see what the words say...

I am going to paint it on a 12"x12" and put the little ed mext to it.
(Now if only I had an Alphonse doll)


No comments:

Post a Comment