Search This Blog

14.5.11

PROGRESS!!!


(In case you were wondering, that's the Green Hornet playing in the background.)
OK this video is of the progress I have made on my spool knitter (aka corker, aka knifty knitter)

I plan to make a carpet. (at the moment it is about trivet sized.)

Speaking of trivets.
It isn't actually trivet sized. Is more coaster sized.


ALSO! The much requested pictures of the Tree of life afghan! (yay! whoo!)
The pattern

 
The cable
The color is actually more purple. but the camera is being a piece of doodoo! Meh...

>:(

BUT DER IS A KITTTEEHHHH!!!!! XD
That is one of my grammy's cats, Lizzie. Annie was curled in a corner of the couch where the camera wouldn't take pictures that would show up.

(PS for better pics ill get my sisters camera next time.)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that would make an absolutely gorgeous coaster :)

    And, for the photos, sometimes it's better if you can get more light. Lighting is hard for me too, it's always cloudy in Rochester! :(

    ReplyDelete